Thursday, June 14, 2007

More Updates!!!

As I go on with my work in progress I have learned some new things.
So, I added all those new things to the site!! Lol! I revamped the whole site to make it more user friendly. So far from the reviews I have recieved it was deffinately a great change. Log on to www.CarnivalVibration.com & take a look for yourself.
Wtith the updates we also added more pictures. Thanks to a wonderful friend of mines we now have Orlando Carnival pics for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks to all being so patient with all the sites changes & upgrades, we really appreciate your support.
By the way for all you promotors out there check out our ads page for details on package prices, we are growing quickly so take advatage of the space!!!;)

1 comment:

D Trini in Me said...

It looks good! Congrats