Thursday, March 1, 2007

Fist Experience Part IV - Carnival Tuesday!

Carnival Tuesday! Di last Lap. Well I dunno I had heard all dis time before ever playin mas dat Monday mas was betta den Tuesday man but to be honest wit you, I had more fun on Tuesday den Monday. I does get on bad anyhow but something jus rel catch me on Tuesday & I rel outdid any odda time I get on bad. Maybe di alcohol was stronget dat day I dunno but Woi! I now looking & thinking back to Monday & Tuesday & I really doh think anything could top off my Tuesday.
I even took a nap during lunch on Tusday. Lol! Whata story dat is. I had to go to the restroom & it was right before lunch & I could not find di pee pee truck anywhere, well I ended up using di mens restroom at KFC & when I went back to find my hubby, well he was not deh, so I jus walked to di camp, still, no sign of hubby. So since I couldn't find him I decided well I will eat lunch & I am sure he lookin for me too. Finished my lunch, still no hubby. Well I needed to refresh myself for di rest of di day so.....NAP TIME! Lol! I ended up falling asleep at di camp after lunch(you know di itis does catch up nuh). As I woke up about 15 min before we hit di road again I ran into some friends which said he was indeed lookin for & to stay wit dem. Finally found him after about 2 hrs but iz ok we had fun still after all dat madness. Lol! so I guess dais my Tuesday story. I had a hell of a time even when it rained, actually maybe I enjoyed it more when it rained as we crossed di first judging point. MADNESS BOI!

5 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

Ay Ay girl u had a time!!! You and d hubby looking like allyuh head sweeeeet LOL.

Yeah Arima too blasted far from all di action, especially if yuh eh driving.

remeber to book the car and accomodation early!

Trini By Injection said...

Gyul hmmmm! If ah tell guest house in di wuks you mightn't believe me nuh. Lol! Jus gettin ready to put deposite dong, next is di car den we all set till registration time. Wow! I am re-excited if dat is a word. Lol! Yeah hubby & I had fun & are ready for 2K8.

afro chic said...

Look how Trinidad small...
Trini by Inection jumping up with meh brother. Well yes.

Trini By Injection said...

No way, which is yuh brodda nuh? Dais too funny! Best?

afro chic said...

Yep. Best is my brother.