Saturday, January 12, 2008

Carnival Send offs!!!

I hope all yuh had a happy holiday & new year. Now is back to the ol' grind & well, carnival preparation of course.

Aight so here in Sunny Florida like every one like to taunt meh! Everyone starting wit deh Carnival send offs & it is killing me slowly...lol! Is ok though I have come to the realization that I am not able to go this year & Carnival 2K9 will be my year to shine!! Believe it or not, I have already started with my preparations & planning.


Look out for me at these carnival send offs. I will be working of course taking pics, I know all yuh preparing to get on rel bad for Carnival but still, behave all yuh selves nuh, later all yuh does e-mail me to take some pics off di blasted site b/c yuh get all embarrassed. Lol!! Have fun be safe, don't let di alcohol take over!
Although I will not be on the road for Carnival 2K8 I am making plans to have someone take pictures of J'ouvert, Carnival Monday & Tuesday for the site. So I will have those pics up for you as soon as I can after Trinidad Carnival. I will keep all yuh updated so stay tuned.


No comments: