Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tribe Registration


Well as most of you may know today was the grand opening for all Tribe TLC card holders. I had the pleasure of registering today on line & although I hated the anticipation of having to wait & having the delay I must say registration was quiet easy.
I myself decided to play in a section that I ended up falling in love with, Water Nymph.
I had a few errands to run today so right after registration I left my pc & much to my surprise when I got back to read Saucy's blog only to see that there are already sold out section. The sold out sections are as follows:

BLACK MAGIC MALE AND FEMALE

SILVER MIST MALE AND FEMALE

ISIS OPTION A & OPTION B

SILVER MIST FRONTLINE

MYSTIQUE FRONTLINE

LADY OF THE LAKE FRONTLINE

You can check out the review on the registration at the Cascadia Hotel on Saucy's blog.

Here is the registration schedule for all who are TLC card holders that were not able to register today & for non TLC card holders:


TLC smart card holders
· Saturday 18th August, 2007 – 12:00pm – 6:00pm Online & In-house (Cascadia Hotel)

· Sunday 19th August, 2007 – 2:00pm – 6:00pm Online & In-house (Cascadia Hotel)

· Monday 20th August, 2007 – 6:00pm – 9:00pm Online & In-house (Cascadia Hotel)


New masqueraders
· Thursday 23rd August, 2007 – 6:00pm - 9:00pm Online & In-house (Cascadia Hotel)

· Friday 24th August, 2007 – 6:00pm - 9:00pm Online & In-house (Cascadia Hotel)

· Saturday 25th August, 2007 – 12:00pm - 6:00pm Online & In-house (Cascadia Hotel)

I just want to pay much respect & a big thanks to Saucy for all here great info & her going the extra mile to bring all of us live feed from the Cascadia Hotel(Tribe mas camp). You are much appreciated gyul!!!!

No comments: