Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Birthday Celebration!


So I went to Benihana's yesterday to celebrate my b-day & as usual I loved it. I loooooove dat restaurant. For all yuh in Trinidad all yuh will have it jus now. Dem building one in Trincity mall. I deffenately reccomend it for anyone who has not been there.
We had a family celebration, it was my hubby, 2 children, my parents & my in laws. It was my parents & in laws first time deh & they were very pleased wit the food quality & abundance. For those of you not familiar wit Benihanas it is a teppan-yaki Japanese restaurant where the chefs cook the food right in front of you at the table hibachi-style & dem does do all sorts of tricks, some chefs have great sense of humor. I had my usual, twin lobster tails mmmmmmmmmmmm! they make the fried rice in front of you as well & I love it. Desert.......wow! They sang happy birthday to me & brought me my favorite desert which is the Banana tempura which is a deep fried banana in tempura batter & ice cream on top. Ahhhh! Talk about heaven. When all yuh get di chance to go GO! Trust me yuh wouldn't regret it.

6 comments:

gtwarrior said...

hey lady - check out carnivalscene.com there r 2 picks of u and hubby. btw I use to live in Florida - which Benihana did u go to? I swear I must be the only one that doesn't like Benihana like dat... :(

Trini By Injection said...

Well gyul I cyaa get on to see dem pics. It nah letting me log on. If you can, can you e-mail dem to me. clararuiz81@hotmail.com I would really appreciate it. I went to a new Benihanas here by me in Miramar. Where you used to live?

gtwarrior said...

Unfortunately carnivalscene has copyrights attached to there photos so I can't email them... :(. I use to live in Kissimmee, Cooper City, West Palm Beach & I also have a home in Palm Bay. I currently live in New York. Miramar has a Benihana! R u going to recycle your costume and wear it for Miami carnival? I heard the other day that there will be no more Miami Carnival only the Fort Lauderdale carnival. Have u heard this news? I was thinking about coming to Florida for carnival. I LOVE THE ONE IN MIAMI.

Trini By Injection said...

Ahhhhhh! I dunno how ah go get into dat site . Laaaawd :(
I used to go to school in Cooper City & my hubby used to live in NY in Brooklyn. Yeah Miramar jus get dat Benihanas like mau=ybe 3 months ago. I jus may do dat wit meh costume, I love Miami Carnival. But gyul I aint hear dat about MIA & FLL boi. I may have to look into dat.

HQ said...

I LOVE Benihana!! LOL. We used to go theere all the time. I still love to watch them chop up the vegetables! LOL

Trini By Injection said...

Mmmmmmmm! yuh making meh hungry again. Lol!