Thursday, September 6, 2007

Labor Day!!!

Well as Labor Day has now come to an end I must say I had a blast. I had the most fun I have had in a long time.
I had the pleasure of playing mas with the Red Warriors as I also ended up being on there committee. I have to big them up. They did a great job & this was their first year on the parkway & I can pretty much guarantee that they will return bigger & harder in 2008.
Stay logged on to the site as we are uploading pictures as we speak. I ran into a lil' issue earlier but got it taken care of. Next stop, Miami!!!

4 comments:

Karabana said...

Can't wait to see the pics. You playing in Peacock for Miami, too? (everyone's playing in it) I luv it & sooooooo wanna go, but as of now, we're not :(...

DJTonyTempo said...

One love vibrations. Next year fuh sure. We blazing up d parkway when i come back from London Carnival.

Bless

Trini By Injection said...

Kara!!!! Wah going on gyul?
The pics are up on the site so go & take a look. As far as Miami, I wanna play but for now $$ rel tight so I dunno as yet. Maybe last minute I will & yes I wanted to play in that section to or GenerationX band so we shall see.

Trini By Injection said...

Tony you know ah go see yuh b4 den eh! Lol!! yuh hadda come over for Miami ok Ragga done say he comin' & I promise him ah go cook for him so you need to come & get fed too. Lol!! Love ya!