Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Broward Caribbean Carnival, The People’s Carnival


Finally to shed some light on Broward carnival we have a venue. The 2007 Broward Caribbean Carnival will be held at the Fort Lauderdale Stadium AKA Lockhart Stadium.
Now I will be perfectly honest with all yuh, after all these issues I myself have decided to go all the way to Miami carnival this year despite the fact that I live in Broward only b/c all the last minute drama rel turned me off this year. Now besides the fact that some of the bands I guess felt the same & switched over to Miami as well, well hmmmmm. Broward to me I just think will be a big flop this year. I feel so bad for the committee at this point and for the bands registered to play already.
Last year I was at Markham park & swore to all my frinds that Broward was it boi, but now I have nothin' to back that one up so to Miami here I come even though I hate the drive, & I will be bringing all yuh some rel great pictures.
If any of you will be visiting the Broward Caribbean Carnival here is some info 1301 NW 55th Street, Ft. Lauderdale FL. 33309 , 9am-11pm. No Coolers in the Park.

No comments: