Saturday, April 28, 2007

Getting Closer!

Aight so.......the site is still up but we now have more to look at. We are extremely excited that we are able to present more each day to everyone. If you haven't had the chance to take a look please do at carnivalvibration.com. We have added a guest book so please feel free to sign in. If anyone has questions about advertisemtn please fill out the sontact me page. Soon I will have the packages & rates there to but for know if you would jus fill that out & we will contact you ASAP with the info.
We really appreciate all who have been supportive & we love you! Lol!

3 comments:

D Trini in Me said...

The going on your new site. All the best.

Hey Trini by injection could you check my site out and add me to your links. Thx

Trini By Injection said...

Thanks hun! I adding you now eh. if you can add my site to your profile as well, I would really appreciate it. Going to read yuh blog now. Lata!

D Trini in Me said...

Ah done add you alreday!